Thursday, 28 August 2008

After Girl Geek Dinner #5

Finally, I have done my Girl Power talk in the Girl Geek Dinner. Yes, my usual way of presentation, i.e. all I have prepared were my slides. No notes, no plan, cannot remember what slides I have, and no idea what I am going to speak next. All I had was the power point presentation I created in an hour or two. I always think this is the best way for presentation, hope people think it did go okay.

Not that I didn't want to spend more time on the presentation though, it's just because I was so busy these two weeks. Well, although I am saying that I was busy, however I am still working 40 hours week, which comparing to Amanda's 70-80 hours week I should have no complain. The problem about me is I have to sleep a lot. Saying "A lot", I do means "A LOT", usually 8.5 - 10 hours a night. Hubby said I sleep more than a pig.

Look forward to the GGD on Tech Ed's Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment