Thursday, 21 February 2008

Post-.NET User Group 4 - Introduction of .NET Framework Programming

 

DSC00677This is Rodney Lake, our speaker last night. We have 56 people with different level of expertise here last night and Rodney sure has done a very good job. I believe everyone (including myself) has got something out from the presentation.

 

 

DSC00650 The presentation was really good. I think it has given people a good introduction about .NET and what .NET Framework can do without overwhelming them with too much technical information. Quite a number of people come talk to me and ask some questions after the presentation, showing that people are inspired by all the information presented by Rodney! It's good to see people are happy about the meeting.

 

DSC00674 We have ordered 28 pizzas. Maybe not all the girls eat like me (who have ate 4 pieces, i.e. half of a pizza), we do have some pizzas left. Things I've learnt from this are: 1. We need chicken and beef pizzas, not just vegetarian! 2. We should count half for guys and a quarter for girls. 3. People are more into fizzy drinks and juice than beer (well myself don't drink beer too). Anyway, see me carrying these empty pizza boxes, that's still quite a lot!


P.S. I told my Java friends last night that once I have started developing in .NET framework, I think I can never go back to Java again. Of course Java people can disagree with me since I do not have industrial experience with Java (but 4 years University experience, developing Java everyday...).

No comments:

Post a Comment