Monday, 1 October 2007

Silverlight project

I am so excited because we have finally started our first small silverlight project. Unfortunately (or fortunately?!) I am not involved in any development. I am only overseeing the project (for my own interest sake), not even managing it. That's cool, more people (girls!) get a chance to expose to the technology. Warner's design for the website is excellent. I love it so much, really can't wait to see the final product.


Since I don't get a chance to do the development part but I am too keen, therefore I have created a super simple silverlight example today after I have setup the development environment for those girls. Well, I am not a designer and I can only draw stickman, so the example site only consists of a moving rectangle and a moving ellipse. Don't expect to much from me, haha.


Will show you all once it's done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment