Thursday, 25 October 2007

Post-.NET User Group 2 - Policy Injection Application Block

Thanks for coming! This time we have about 25 people, it's around the number we've expected, without some people I've expected to come. I blame the rainy weather and bad traffic.

Mateus Velloso gave us an overview of the Enterprise Library in particular the Policy Injection Application Block. I had an overview from the code camp a month (or two?) ago but this time I get to know a bit more what PIAB can and cannot do.

It's not a my concern whether it is easy or hard to pick up. Personally I think nothing is really hard to learn. I am more concern what can be done and what's the limitation of these libraries, so in the future when i meet a problem i can identify the best practice for it.

Hmm hmm, but comparatively nice stuff up front seems more attractive to me. Andre is going back to Brazil for 7 weeks during Christmas time, so I will have to get speakers for January and February. I will see Nigel Parker's availability for those two months... he will be showing some pretty things up front, hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment